unmatched stats and competitions
Manage Unmatched competitions. Log match results between two verified players. UM League provides the Unmatched fan community tools for managing competitive play and analyzing the results.
Ladder Season 4 is live and runs through June! Check out To The Table Top's (aka PoindexterG's) roster reveal video!
- BakedGoods takes Ladder Season 3! Congratulations! BakedGoods ended the season with a 6 game win streak (five of them on May 31) and capped with an epic Elektra vs. Dracula showdown with zeroskatr12 who earned runner-up.
- The Season 2 ladder champ is ChocolateRain72! Congrats! Check out his run here:Ladder Season 2 With an impressive 78% win percentage over 32 games ChocolateRain72 showed how to win with Luke Cage chalking up 18 out of his 25 wins with the new Marvel fighter.
- zeroskatr12 wins his second Swiss-format championship! Winter of Champions wrapped on April 10 with Zero capturing his second major tournament victory. Congrats to Chadicular for his second runner-up finish in a row.
- Congrats Lucio, Season 1.5 Ladder Champion! The April Fools ladder was a huge success. Lucio acheived LEGEND status by going 17-5 (22 games in one weekend!). Impressive! Thanks to BakedGoods for the fun idea and promotion.
- Congrats zgredzio, Season 1 Ladder Champion! The inaugural season of the Ladder wrapped up on March 31. We saw 131 players log 834 games. Thanks to everyone who participated and a special shout out to the 10 participants who acheived Legend status, including zgredzio the first champion with a +6 Legend record.
- Join our Discord!: The UMLeague bot will share match results and will facilitate some interactions around match result verification. The latest updates will be posted there as well. Be sure to join our server! UM League Discord
UM League Founding Ideas
Manage Competitive Play and Track Results
UM League provides a bracket manager, match results logging, and analytics (player, hero, map, etc.). Friendly matches are also supported.
The platform will support various tournament formats (e.g. swiss, double elimination), match formats (single, best of 3, best of 7, etc.) and game types (1v1, 2v2).
Ladder seasons will run for approximately 8 weeks with a limited roster of fighters and maps. Compete to climb the ladder from Bronze to Legend! Launching February 11.
Capture competitive and friendly match results between two registered players.
The platform will have deep, interactive Discord integration. The first features will launch with the Ladder Season 1 on February 11.